- The MOONCITY VIENNA E-MOBILITY POP-UP-STORE offers a unique overview of the latest electrified models from the Volkswagen Group until 30 June 2021.
- Precision work: Spectacular insertion of the latest E novelties on the first floor of Vienna's Mariahilferstrasse 53
- On 1,500 m2 of space: discover, experience, understand e-mobility
Salzburg - 15 February 2020
Since its opening in mid-September 2020, the MOONCITY VIENNA E-MOBILITY pop-up store on Mariahilferstraße has become a central hub on the topic of e-mobility and a real crowd puller. The extraordinary experience centre in the heart of Vienna provides comprehensive information on the topic of e-mobility and charging infrastructure and thus contributes to the fundamental system change towards a decarbonised future.
To date, around 35,000 visitors have been welcomed to the MOONCITY VIENNA E-MOBILITY pop-up store. Wilfried Weitgasser, Managing Director of Porsche Austria and Allmobil GmbH: "E-mobility is gaining momentum. This is reflected in the lively public interest in MOONCITY VIENNA and not least in the increasing share of e-vehicles in new registrations. With a steadily growing range of new e-models from the Volkswagen Group brands, we can fulfil a wide variety of customer wishes."
Precision work: spectacular insertion of the vehicles on the first floor
In the last few days, MOONCITY VIENNA has been rebuilt and several vehicles have been added. But how did the new e-vehicles get to the first floor of Mariahilferstraße 53? In any case, the spectacular action caused numerous astonished looks from passers-by: Through a technical masterstroke and precision work by all those involved, it was finally possible to bring in five new vehicles via a window. Porsche Austria's in-house full-service agency, Porsche Media & Creative, commissioned Felbermayr with the necessary special equipment.
Electrifying variety of innovations in MOONCITY VIENNA
In the new MOONCITY VIENNA, visitors will continue to find everything to do with e-mobility from autumn 2021. All information on the MOONCITY VIENNA E-MOBILITY pop-up store is available at www.mooncity-vienna.at. MOONCITY in Salzburg can be reached at www.mooncity-salzburg.at.
Models on display on the ground floor:
- Volkswagen ID.3 (Glacier White Metallic)
- Volkswagen ID.4 (Moonstone Grey)
- Audi e-tron Sportback (Plasma Blue Metallic)
- ŠKODA ENYAQ iV (Arctic Silver Metallic)
- ŠKODA OCTAVIA RS iV (Quartz Grey Metallic)
- CUPRA LEON Estate e-Hybrid (Matt Magnet Grey)
- SEAT Mii electric (Precious Black Metallic)
- SEAT Mó eScooter 125 (Dark Aluminium)
- PORSCHE Taycan Turbo S (Frozen Blue Metallic)
Models on display on the 1st floor:
- Volkswagen ID.3 (Stonewashed Blue Metallic)
- Audi e-tron Sportback (Glacier White Metallic)
- ŠKODA SUPERB Combi iV (Business Grey Metallic)
- CUPRA LEON Estate e-Hybrid (Magnet Grey Metallic)
- SEAT Tarraco FR e-Hybrid (Oryx White Metallic)
Large leisure and lifestyle area
Selected accessories from the VW Group around the brands VW, Audi, SEAT, CUPRA, ŠKODA and Porsche as well as a large children's corner complete the offer in the leisure and lifestyle area. MOONCITY VIENNA also features the new collection of the MOON brand in cooperation with the sustainable fashion label Erdbär.
Porsche Bank rounds off the range of advice on financial services at MOONCITY VIENNA: "Rent - use - return" - this is the motto of Porsche Bank's e2go packages, which make it easier to get started with e-mobility. e2go stands for maximum security and optimum planning capability thanks to consistent monthly payments.
Monday to Friday 11.00 - 19.00
Saturday 10.00 - 18.00
Admission is free.
MOONCITY VIENNA is open until 30 June 2021 at Mariahilfer Straße 53.
All information on the MOONCITY VIENNA E-MOBILITY pop-up store is available at www.mooncity-vienna.at. MOONCITY in Salzburg(www.mooncity-salzburg.at) is currently presenting the ID.4 pop-up store: VW ID.3 and ID.4 can thus be experienced live at the same location.
About MOON and Allmobil GmbH
MOON (www.moon-power.com) is a brand of Allmobil GmbH based in Salzburg, which develops future and innovation topics of Porsche Holding Salzburg across all brands and brings them to the market. Battery-based e-mobility is currently the most promising and fastest available CO2-neutral technology on a large scale. To help it achieve a breakthrough, it also needs a well-developed charging infrastructure. To this end, Porsche Holding Salzburg has founded the MOON brand. MOON is all about energy management, from the provision to the storage and use of energy. MOON is the "enabler" for e-mobility and covers the entire spectrum as a system provider with a holistic approach.
Gregor Waidacher, M.A.
Press and Public Relations
T +43 662 4681 2485